CES COVID-19 UPDATE
Update from Team CES:
CES IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS! however our SHOWROOMS WILL BE CLOSED to customer and vendor traffic until further notice. This decision has been made with the safety of our customers as well as our staff in mind. Team CES will continue to do everything in our power to service our customers and their job sites with continued delivery service and will-call pick up at all of our locations. We ask that you please take note of the following changes in an effort to comply with social distancing requests and minimize contact points.
- When ever possible, please call ahead, email or text your orders in and we will have them ready when you arrive.
- If your order was not sent in ahead of time, give us a call from the parking lot and tell us what you need. We will hook you up.
- Upon arrival to your local CES, please remain in your truck and our staff will load your order.
- For the time being, CES will not require signatures on paperwork. However, we will be taking a picture of your order after being loaded in your truck.
- If orders are being delivered on site, we ask that whenever possible you please unload our trucks after we unstrap. Again, no signatures required but our drivers will be snapping a picture while you are unloading.
As always, we encourage you to sign up for our text alert system by texting CESTA to 81257. This will keep you up to speed on specials, giveaways as well as updates on hours and operations during this crazy time. Customer service remains our top priority. Thank you for your patience and keep #FormingTheRockies